Hello, IGSL Alumni!
Here’s what you need to know about the audit courses for the First Semester of AY 2020-2021, designed just for you!
(1) There are limited slots per course (see each course details in the registration link), but there is NO LIMIT as to the number of courses you may take, as long as there are available slots. Hence you need to indicate your preferred courses according to priority (first/2nd/3rd choice, etc)
(2) Registration Deadline: August 21, 2020
(3) Registration Fees (non-refundable):
Tuition: 1.5 credit courses – P1,250 | 3.0 credit courses – P2,000 | Admin Fee (one-time per school-year) P500
(4) Course delivery: Primarily asynchronous, using Moodle as Learning Management System (LMS)
(5) Learning Hours: We do not follow the usual day schedules for class sessions, since courses are delivered asynchronously. We observe learning hours/ week/ course. The standard learning hours for degree students, both for the acquisition of content and participation in the learning tasks is 7 hours/week/course. Course auditors, unless on full assignment audit, may invest less than 7 learning hours per week.
(6) Kinds of Engagement:
a. Passive audit – The student acquires the course content by just watching lectures and reading available references on Moodle.
b. Engaged audit – In interactive activities, the audit student participates just like a regular student and has done enough content acquisition to engage constructively.
c. Full Assignment audit – The student is expected to take the course at the same level as the degree students do.
Click the link for more details: