By the end of this course the student should have:
- Examined the expansion of the church in the New Testament through the lens of church planting movement principles.
- Derived principles and models of effective discipleship through New Testament and contemporary examples.
- Become more attuned to Christian leaders’ role and God’s role in developing movements in their ministry contexts.
- Seen a bigger perspective of their church or ministry context in light of movement principles and practices.
- Learned several tools for reaching those in our oikos of relationships
- Developed a better appreciation of what God is doing through spiritual movements both globally and locally in their ministry context.
IGSL alumni who are considering further education are welcome to join the class. Email Frank Pardue (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration.