INFORMATION DETAILS (ONLINE VERSION)
Pastoral Leadership Training (PLT) is divided into three terms with five modules each.
- Students are coming from the different regions of the Philippines and Filipinos working in other counries.
- Medium of instruction is done in English and Filipino. (NOTE: There is a separate class for international students in which the medium of instruction is purely English. Due to differences in time zone, only international students from Asian countries are admitted for easier scheduling of classes).
- Instruction is primarily through lecture and discussion with occasional group activities through Zoom breakout rooms.
- During this pandemic, a class is formed with a minimum of 20 students and a maximum of 40 students.
- A pre-registration fee of Php 100 is required and should be paid on or before July 31, 2021 in order to be officially registered. Tuition fee is Php 500/term and should be paid before the end of each term. The total tuition fee for the whole year is Php 1,500.00 which can be paid in 3 payments or in lump sum.
For more information, please contact Mr. Tani Holgado (Administrator) at +63933 402 4599 or Zillah Herrera (Admin Assistant) at +63905 447 6402 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLT 1 Curriculum
|Understanding the Church (15 hrs)||Biblical view and images of the church for the appreciation of its role and ministries|
|Mobilizing Small Groups (15 hrs)||Biblical perspective and practical steps in developing small groups in the local church|
|Reaching Your Area (7 hrs)||Strategies for outreach, future growth and expansion through spiritual multiplication|
|Transforming Bible Study (20 hrs)||Principles of Inductive Bible Study|
|Preaching Biblically (15 hrs)||Process of movement from studying to preaching a story or teaching passage|
|Leading the Church (15 hrs)||Practical steps for pastoring a church|
|Knowing the Old Testament (20 hrs)||Broad introduction to the OT books and authors including historical survey and basic teachings|
|Winning in Spiritual Warfare (12 hrs)||Basic principles and benefits of several approaches to spiritual warfare|
|Ministry of Management (15 hrs)||Principles and steps on handling a ministry to accomplish what God wants|
|Building Foundations for Life (15 hrs)||Biblical doctrines surveyed for comprehension and practical applications in life and ministry|
|Knowing the New Testament (20 hrs)||Broad introduction to the NT books and authors including historical survey and basic teachings|
|Leading the Leaders (15 hrs)||Principles on equipping leaders with the understanding of the different leadership styles|
|Facing Church Issues (15 hrs)||Forum on how to cope and overcome issues while exercising spiritual leadership|
|Growing as a Leader (15 hrs)||Steps for growth and maturity in faith, personal management and family life|
|Building a Spiritual Movement (6 hrs)||Principles on building a vision for spiritual reproduction and movement|
NOTE: Iron-Sharpening Group (ISG) is part of the training.
Iron-Sharpening Group (ISG), is an intimate community within the bigger group intended to provide students an avenue for accountability, continuing discipleship, and time to encourage one another. It also provides a forum for discussing personal issues, interacting in an informal situation with faculty who is leading the group, and developing closer relationships with fellow students. As part of the personal development aspect of the curriculum, these groups form an integral part of the growth and training of FCL students.