- Personal Spiritual Formation
- Designing & Leading Worship
- Bible Teaching Methods
- Christian Marriage
- Doctor of Ministry in Heart, Mind, and Soul (Preaching to the Heart, Renewing the Mind, Caring for the Soul) – Talbot School of Theology (Ongoing)
- Master of Divinity – International Graduate School of Leadership
- BS Mathematics – Far Eastern University
Raymond Chan has been on staff with Philippine Campus Crusade for Christ since 1991 and has been serving as faculty at IGSL since 2011. Other than teaching, he is the Student Life Coordinator for the Life Mentoring strategic team and an Iron Sharpening Group (ISG) leader.
Aside from his roles in IGSL, he is a pulpit minister, a member of the Board of Elders and Deacons, and a Growth Group leader at Grace Gospel Church North.
Raymond was born in San Fernando City, La Union. He is married to Beth Manalastas-Chan, and they have twin daughters, Betina Maria and Remona Marie.
He enjoys reading books, watching movies, listening to music (especially the cello), and refreshing himself through nature.